What's new

Closed Nds game sa may gusto ng tactics + rpg + puzzle, retro pero challenging. enjoy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hayper

Addict
Reaction
might_magic_clash_of_heroes_5.jpg
Eto na, might and magic clash of heroes dati ko pa tong inienjoy, hanggang ngayon humanap ako ng paraan para malaro ko to sa Android, share ko lang. retro to!

Experience the Battle of knight
(Griffin empire) vs. Elves vs. Demons vs. Wizards vs. Necromancers
Pwede kang mamili ng character mo may quick battle at story mode

Tactics talaga ang labanan kung papano gagamitin ang moves mo,

Sa walang drastic emulator app eto po

(Deleted. App Not working na po)
Proceed sa file
>>

Para naman sa mismong file:

300x.jpg 300x.jpg You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Okiiiiiiie!

Attachments

Last edited:
wala ka ba yung nagiipon ng mga troops. parang pokemon. nakalimutan kasi name. namiss ko na yun laruin. ;^(

wala ka ba yung nagiipon ng mga troops. parang pokemon. nakalimutan kasi name. namiss ko na yun laruin. ;^(

shin-megami-tensei-devil-survivo-usa-coverart.jpg

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor (USA)

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor is a RPG game published by Atlus released on June 23, 2001 for the Nintendo DS.

Rom ▶ You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

shin-megami-tensei-devil-survivo-2-usa-coverart.jpg

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2 (USA)

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2 is a RPG game published by Atlus released on February 28, 2012 for the Nintendo DS.

Rom ▶ You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Ask pa kyo kong ano gusto nyo mag recommend ako ~ ";3

shin-megami-tensei-devil-survivo-usa-coverart.jpg

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor (USA)

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor is a RPG game published by Atlus released on June 23, 2001 for the Nintendo DS.

shin-megami-tensei-devil-survivo-2-usa-coverart.jpg

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2 (USA)

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2 is a RPG game published by Atlus released on February 28, 2012 for the Nintendo DS.

Ask pa kyo kong ano gusto nyo mag recommend ako ~ ";3
di ko makita photos paps. :(

i see, haha nice teka enjoyin ko muna to paguwi ko. mag ask nalang ako ulit sayo. thankyou! (y)

Pahabol lang K I N J A Z the best of the best if d mopatu na susubokan ngayon na ang time xD

9-hours-9-persons-9-doors-usa-coverart.jpg

Zero Escape : 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors (USA)

“One of gaming’s best told stories”.
Yes, I believe this is the best DS game I’ve ever played. “9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors” or short as “999” is a visual novel game for people who enjoy stories with puzzles. Also this game has a sequel called “Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward”.

The story is about a college student named Junpei trapped on a sinking cruise ship with other 8 persons, and the one who puts them in the ship is someone called “Zero”. Zero told the 9 persons in the ship to find a door with a number 9 on it for 9 hours, fail to do so will make the ship sink deeper. each of them has a bracelet with numbers written on it which is the key to open the doors.

The gameplay is like any visual novel out there, you are given choices in some dialogue that will lead to six different endings and solving puzzles along the way. Even though this game has a branching plot, some ending requires you to replay the game after finishing another ending, that will lead to one true ending.

This is a must-play game for all of you visual novel gamers and puzzle lovers, I played all the endings and it is worth it.

Pahabol lang K I N J A Z the best of the best if d mopatu na susubokan ngayon na ang time xD

9-hours-9-persons-9-doors-usa-coverart.jpg

Zero Escape : 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors (USA)

“One of gaming’s best told stories”.
Yes, I believe this is the best DS game I’ve ever played. “9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors” or short as “999” is a visual novel game for people who enjoy stories with puzzles. Also this game has a sequel called “Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward”.

The story is about a college student named Junpei trapped on a sinking cruise ship with other 8 persons, and the one who puts them in the ship is someone called “Zero”. Zero told the 9 persons in the ship to find a door with a number 9 on it for 9 hours, fail to do so will make the ship sink deeper. each of them has a bracelet with numbers written on it which is the key to open the doors.

The gameplay is like any visual novel out there, you are given choices in some dialogue that will lead to six different endings and solving puzzles along the way. Even though this game has a branching plot, some ending requires you to replay the game after finishing another ending, that will lead to one true ending.

This is a must-play game for all of you visual novel gamers and puzzle lovers, I played all the endings and it is worth it.

×.× I'll try both. haha thanks for suggestion! baka mawala na ako sa phc nito.

Try nyo yung Disgaea, Final Fantasy IV, Golden Sun Dark Dawn, at DragonQuest Monsters Joker 2 sa DS. Hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back