What's new

Closed Hi everyone! i really don't know what is happening here right now! i confused this site. help me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Littlelady_29

Addict
Reaction
Hi please help me to understand this site. I'm looking for a job and then I got this is needed a home base job. How can I do this job? Can you help me? Please!

this is a forum site open for all topics but more focus on internet related subject....

this is not an online job site

that job hiring is only one of topic posted by a member, its up for you to trust or not.

Download Coins.ph at PS
Open browser, Go to 2captcha
Reg ka
Coins.ph serves as your account for payout
Reg ka din sa coins.ph at dapat e verify mo account mo.. before ka mag reg sa 2captcha verify mo muna account mo sa coins.ph

Read read lang..

:) NEW MEMBER OF PHCORNER :)

You are now officially part of PHC! Your journey begins as a "leecher." You are meant to rise up and prove us that you don't just leech things here and be an established one.  But don't take it seriously, it's for your own sake.  You need to grow, dear newbie. Explore PHCorner in your own ways!

Here are the Newbie-Must-Know informations for you:

• Members can only speak in English or Tagalog language.
  • Posting in SMS format/text message/all capitalletters/jejemon style posts must be avoided.
  • 3 smilies are allowed, more than that is considered as spam.

Now, you're ready to go! But you can have a look with these:
phcorner.net/rules
phcorner.net/established

The PHCorner Community Help Page!
Have fun!!! Explore, Read, Ask, Apply, Experience, Experiment, Share, and Enjoy!!!

PHC Member
Nicole XD :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.