1. Welcome to PHCorner Forums. Take a moment to Sign up and gain unlimited access and extra privileges that guests are not entitled to, such as:

All that and more! Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today!

VPN How can i config open vpn for ios for free internet??? (english)

Discussion started by topper, Jul 4, 2017.

1. i will config openvpn for freedata please i need that! and the proces to do that!
    thankyou

2. Wait, you're not from PH?

Btw u can configure ovpn files on android & windows pc easily

3. nakakatakot naman kung magdemand ka

4. Di naman sya nagdedemand. Lol, baka di lang sya makaintindi ng dialekto natin

5. hehe

6. Things needed:

Brain 2%
    Comprehension 2%
    Common sense 96%

Download:
    Document 6 in App Store
    OpenVPN in App Store

Download .ovpn configuration here at phcorner site. The config depends on your sim as either for globe/tm or smart/tnt.

Or

Download ovpn files from websites such as tcpvpn.com. You'll need to create an account first for the configuration. The ovpn file can be saved to Document 6 app. For further tutorials, refer to the search bar.

Open Document 6 and look for the ovpn file then import it to the OpenVPN app.

Smart/TNT config requires load/promo
    Globe/Tm default APN - config requires load/promo
    Globe/Tm MGC APN - works without load/promo for LTE.

Connect.
    Use search bar for further details. There are lot pf working configs here at the site.

7. thanks idol vhassprince

8. jHings

jHings Enthusiast Established

e sa android kaya sir pano gumawa ng ovpn file pang gtm?

9. Salamat na marami po keep sharing po............

1. PHCorner uses cookies to help personalise content and tailor your experience. By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. Accept Learn More
    Dismiss Notice