What's new

Closed Talk n text csr, service, technical, billing issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrX101

Enthusiast
Reaction
I reported my internet connection slows down around 6:30 pm and sometimes it has no service at all. Agent told me that Technical team will call me with in 24 hours but no one calls back. I callback again for same issue, agent told me that if I cannot consume all my data because of the service, it will be refunded. After I did not consume all my data, I ask for a refund but the problem in connection is still not fixed and no feedback from technical in past 24 hrs. The agent told me that refund process will be sent to billing department for processing and the feedback will be available with in 72 hrs. After 72 hrs I call back because IVR told me its still being process and the agent tell me that she will follow up. After few hours I call back but I keep receiving the same answers, so I Ask for the supervisor. The supervisor told me that SHE will make a follow up for my concers both technical and billing and she will call me back with in the day!!! After a day no one calls me back again. See how this network take care their customer with lies, all are promises. How can I trust you guys if you keep doing this? Please don't waste your customers trust!

Blocked isang Sim ko.
itawag ko mamaya pag free time ulet.
Try ko kung gaganyanin nila ako.

Status
Not open for further replies.