What's new

Closed Hello everyone. happy to be a member of phc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

geoffsmile

Addict
Reaction
Hi I'm Geoff. Obviously, I'm a new member / newbie or pretty much a newcomer. Yes, I did joined last Jan 19, 2017 but for some reason, i did accidentally deleted my browsing history and was not able to find the site till now. Pasensya po, I keep on typing PCcorner(dot)ph :), pero eto sure na naka-bookmark na po.

Anyhow, as I was browsing through google and I came across your forum. As I was reading through some threads, I find it very interesting. PHC is a very active community and seems that everyone is sharing their infos left and right.

So here, I decided to join and become a member. I did of course read through the guidelines and pinned rules to help me get started. So all I want to pretty much say is that, I hope I can gain new friends and support from the tenured members to help me with my queries.

PS: Please be patient with me, as I am very "******" (hahaha) :). Though I'm willing to learn the all terms being used and all the steps, all programs to download, all requirements and such, etc.

Have a great one.. Thank you! :)

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Sir tRixXxter and SoftICE. Sensya sa mahabang intro pero salamat po sa pag babasa. Nakakatuwa nmn po na may tennured agad na nagbasa at nag welcome.

Yes, I did go all through all the rules and newbie guidelines at 3x ko syang binasa. Ayaw ko lang may ma-missed ako. Though na lilito lang ako sa mga terms na ginagamit (eg. .prx .ehi .hpi .ovpn). Dun nmn po ako na nonosebleed. :)

Hello Sir tRixXxter and SoftICE. Sensya sa mahabang intro pero salamat po sa pag babasa. Nakakatuwa nmn po na may tennured agad na nagbasa at nag welcome.

Yes, I did go all through all the rules and newbie guidelines at 3x ko syang binasa. Ayaw ko lang may ma-missed ako. Though na lilito lang ako sa mga terms na ginagamit (eg. .prx .ehi .hpi .ovpn). Dun nmn po ako na nonosebleed. :)
type mo lang po sa search box yang mga examples given mo then mahahanap mo kung para saan sila, sometimes with matching tutorials na...

WELCOME NEW MEMBER OF PHC :)

You are now officially part of PHC! Your journey begins as a "leecher." You are meant to rise up and prove us that you don't just leech things here and be an established one.  But don't take it seriously, it's for your own sake.  You need to grow, dear newbie. Explore PHCorner in your own ways!

Here are the Newbie-Must-Know informations for you:

• Members can only speak in English or Tagalog language.
  • Posting in SMS format / text message / all capital letters / jejemon style posts must be avoided.
  • 3 smilies are allowed, more than that is considered as spam.

For more info, dive in here:
https://phcorner.net/rules
https://phcorner.net/help
https://phcorner.net/established

The PHCorner Community.
Explore, Read, Ask, Apply, Experience, Experiment, Share, and Enjoy!

Always Active? 

Phcorner Member 
Nicole XD

Status
Not open for further replies.