What's new

Help I would like to report this user

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!

I would like to report this user. He is discriminating and is being rude to me. He is also is not citing his source for the .prx config file he made and claimed that it's his file in the first page. He was also spamming threads to ridirect to his thread.

First proof:
Discriminating me images -
TRlL2y6.jpg
In the picture you can see he says it not my config when in fact that he claims that it's his file on the first page. He is also being rude for reviewing his configurations.

ihsNeMH.jpg

I downloaded the datafilehost link above and tested it. And gave it a honest review. But it simply was not working, I gave it retries just to see if his .prx configuration can work. But unfortunately, I could not to. I also try to defend myself later that I can post my review and so he can still put his configurations, I also told him my opinion doesn't need to be a reality. But I was threatened to be reported. Im really kind to him, I even thanked him, my intentions were not to be rude. I did not want for conflict. After that post a few hours later I saw him/her spamming threads just to ridirect to his main thread.

E1M9Tto.jpg

He has broken 3 rules. I also tried reporting. But I want to up this, so he can be stopped. Because he's a discriminator, a spammer, and a direspectful user.

Good day

Attachments

I-lessen siguro dapat 'yung paggamit ng ibang filehosting sites. As much as possible, magstick sa Datafilehost. Yung ibang members kasi nagshashare ng sites na puro ads. Lol. Kumikitang pangkabuhayan?

I-lessen siguro dapat 'yung paggamit ng ibang filehosting sites. As much as possible, magstick sa Datafilehost. Yung ibang members kasi nagshashare ng sites na puro ads. Lol. Kumikitang pangkabuhayan?
Ok nmn gumamit ng ibang filehosting sites as long as di commission / affiliate sites

Let me inform you members na siya ang umuna gumawa ng masama sa thread ko na hindi ko nagustuhan ang masama payan d niya ako tinantanan sa mga thread post ko.

Yan word ( SPAMMING ) ay hindi yan spamming sakin dahil ginawa ko yung pag rerepost ng thread ko para gamitin ng ibang PHC members.

Its up to you members kong spamming yan para sa inyo at ang dapat parusahan ay yan Bot dahil puro nonsense ang ginagawa nya at d nakakatulong sa ibang Thread makers .
Dapat nga matigil na ang mga Bot nayan.

Actually kaya ko nasabi yang word na
* I know Its not my config * Ang ibig kung sabihin na d sakin ang config nayan (nakita ko sa picture na na pinost nya ) dahil kita ko sa rules sa postern at alam ko ang ginawa kong mga rules doon.

Ang pagkaka intindi nya sa Hindi talaga sa akin daw ang config na pinost ko so Sinabihan ko siya Buksan mo para malaman.

Status
Not open for further replies.