What's new

Closed Links dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

cupelix

Honorary Poster
That's right, i don't want to be exaggerated pero I think hindi newbie friendly ang site nato. Everytime someone ask ang sagot "isearch nyo nalang po" and boom ayun maraming lumabas, pero most of the time it's half baked or half dead and the links are either obsolete or doesnt exist. Like for example someone ask for a tutorial, or a link, or anything and 90% of the time that it is not answered 100%.

No comprehensive FAQS, or how to's, where to's and a lot of cluttered redundant threads. In short, this site needs more moderator as well as a standard FAQS thread.

Yes merong search and we use it, the PROBLEM is those links are either obsolete or the links in the thread are dead. And then we search google BUT its not compatible or anything. Anyway, the point is the mods better clean up some redundant and broken/dead thread as well as those invalids to prevent CONFUSION sa pag SEARCH. That way we can take full advantage sa search menu, coz some threads deserves to be trashed in the bin.

Well kung ikaw nman mg search ng napaka broad. Edi ang ibibigay sayo yung maraming visits na last year pa. Yo
Screenshot_2017-05-05-13-18-54-77.png
ure not using it to its fullest ca

Attachments

New thread doesn't always mean authentic thread and some old threads are well worth the read for reference. Its just that when you have already invested your focus to a particular information and then suddenly it leaves you hanging. "wait wut?", and then you search related topics and then yet again the cycle continues. And then you google, and then it adds further confusion. And then you ask God to give you wisdom to figure out this shit eventually. LOL

No worries, all is well. It was just a spun at the moment. I don't even see faqs in here for newcomers. Its like "come here newbie and ill bombard you with informations you've never heard before SO HARD that your head will hurt like hell. HAHA"

Well in any forums meron FAQS section, where new members saves time and hassle to search the entire baul. We post question, no one answered. We search for related question, thesame or incomplete answer. So how about we gather all questions is one thread where it is comprehensive and accessible.

Questions like "can my ip be compromised or get häçked? how secure am i, is someone watching me or phishing my info?" whatsover. And NO wala akong nakita nyan sa search, so maybe guessing game nlang.

Thanks for the support anyway *sarcasm*. Your comments are really encouraging.

Status
Not open for further replies.