What's new

C & C++ C, c++ and resources - bambino

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHC-Janna

Honorary Poster
Reaction
Sup !
Every second thread in this section is about how to learn C++ and making games and häçks. This thread will provide you all the latest [Well, few of them are old but are excellent on the subject] books on C++ in general and on developing games using C/C++. I've also included books on A.I, Character Animation, DirectX, Terrain and Mathematics and Physics for Games, so you have all resources necessary in hands. All the books are in PDF format. If you don't feel comfortable with PDFs, you can buy the books at You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Here is the list of books included:

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Native C++:
1: McGraw Hill - C++ The Complete Reference
2: Object-Oriented Programming in C++ by Robert Lafore
3: Wrox Professional C++ (My Favorite ;])

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Artificial Intelligence [A.I.]:
1: Premier Press - AI Techniques For Game Programming

Direct X and Direct 3D:
1: Premier Press - Beginning Direct3D Game Programming
2: Thomson - Beginning Direct X 10 Game Programming
3: Wordware - Introduction to 3D Game Programming with DirectX 10
4: Wordware - Advanced 3D Game Programming with DirectX 10.0

3D Game Engine:
1: 3D Game Engine Architecture

Mathematics and Physics:
1: Mathematics for 3D Game Programming and Computer Graphics
2: Thomson - Mathematics and Physics for Programmers

Terrain:
1: Premier Press - Focus on 3D Terrain Programming

Have Fun !

im Happy if You press Like .! :):):)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back