What's new

Closed Unlimited music streaming and downloading through Déézér..no subscription needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodGuy12

Addict
Reaction
Since spotify restricts some VPN connection, Déézér is a great alternative to spotify. And of course, its already in ρrémíùm-no need for any subscription. Stream and download unlimited tracks to your hearts content.

Here the link for the Déézér app, just click the download button below the website and let it install itself.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Wait! Theres more...

In order to use the Déézér app, go to idevice settings then go to general then go to profiles and management (below the VPN setting in general settings) then tap the profile and tap install profile.

Want free internet access? If you're a globe/tm user, just visit this post of mine https://phcorner.net/t/ios-free-internet-through-vpn-app.274784/#post-3608918.

And yes, you're very welcome. ☺️

Visit my profile for my other useful posts.

ganda sana sir... kaso nung tinry ko iopen sa web... eto nakalagay

Your Déézér ρrémíùm+ subscription is valid from 08-03-2017 until 23-03-2017 at 15:59.

akala ko forever free na :(

Just
ganda sana sir... kaso nung tinry ko iopen sa web... eto nakalagay

Your Déézér ρrémíùm+ subscription is valid from 08-03-2017 until 23-03-2017 at 15:59.

akala ko forever free na :(

Just use the app. Don't open it in other web browsers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back