What's new

Tutorial Simple smartbro pocket wifi setting configuration, for faster speed.

Ryann8

Honorary Poster
Reaction
Hello,

So this tutorial is only to modify your pocket wifi settings to increase its performance. I'd only tried this for Smartbro LTE Pocket wifi evoluzn-fx pr2
Yeah, and it worked for me.. so let's go to the tutorial.

So for me my wireless router address is 192.168.1.1 and this is mostly common. So visit your router address and let's modify it.

Step 1: Visit your router address again for me it's 192.168.1.1, and then login to it

Step 2: Tap or click on the internet section after it opened up, change the network mode to LTE only if your area supports LTE or just try it and find a better place where your pocket wifi reaches LTE signal.

Step 3: Unmark Auto APN configuration, then save it on the bottom right corner. You must save it before we continue to PDN configuration because if we just continue until PDN the previous modification will just return to its default setting so save it.!

Step 4: After saving the above steps, proceed to PDN1 the default bearer and tap or click on it to open. Then, just click on both 2g/3g and LTE authentication type and choose PAP don't change anything more. After that click on OK to save.

Step 5: After that, change MTU value to 1493 or leave it as it is. Then save again on the bottom right corner.

Step 6: So we're finished on the internet configuration, let's move now directly to the wireless section. Again tap or click on wireless.

Step 7: Your 802.11 mode should be 802.11n,

Step 8: if your device supports 40mhz bandwidth then choose it but if it's not it still okay with 20mhz.

Step 9: Set channel to automatic,

Step 10: Change beacon period setting value to 80

Step 11: Set DTIM interval to 1.

And, that's it try it if it works for you.feedback would help:)

hello boss baka alam nyo po pano ausin smartbro pocketwifi zte, nagstuck po kc sya sa 2g tas hspa lang, e 4G po dati un patulong naman po. Salamat po !

Good morning guys. My pocket wifi is not detectable for some reason. After changing SSID and passphrase in smartsettings, it suddenly became undetectable. please help thanks

richellev43Leecher
Good morning guys. My pocket wifi is not detectable for some reason. After changing SSID and passphrase in smartsettings, it suddenly became undetectable. please help thanks

If you have change yo