What's new

Closed Need robust http injector payload for blocked local ip address

Status
Not open for further replies.

testim

Forum Guru
Elite
Reaction
Guys I need help here. The phone network carrier where we use http injector has blocked local ip address (10.1.x.x). I am looking for a good or robust http injectot payload to use to tunnel through. I know the url/host we use I just need a good payload. Your aisstance will be greatly appreciated.

dalawa na tayo sir hahanap din ako kasi parang na dead na ang mga payload lo ayaw na mag connect sann kaya tayo makakakuha ng magandang payload nito,sana may magbigay satin, up ko to

dalawa na tayo sir hahanap din ako kasi parang na dead na ang mga payload lo ayaw na mag connect sann kaya tayo makakakuha ng magandang payload nito,sana may magbigay satin, up ko to

Sorry bro I don't speak Tagalog. Thanks

I used google translator but still a little bit confused. I can post my payload here or screenshot of error message

hi testim. this is my theory too anyway which country you from ? I am confused that you encountered that situation too. here in the Philippines their blocking the Ip destination address which is (10.x.x.x). so this is my theory. if we changed the IP address of 10.x into another Ip address maybe we can bypass their firewall and leak out the free net. but some expert modders says that its really hard to change the IP Destination Address. Sorry for my grammar

even though you can find a Flexible payload in HTTP your IP Address destination will always be 10.x because its the Online Server Database of HTTP.

even though you can find a Flexible payload in HTTP your IP Address destination will always be 10.x because its the Online Server Database of HTTP.

Thank you eymss17. A lot of global network carriers use 10.x.x.x ip address around the world. Your theory is exactly like mine. I have looked for ways to change my local ip address unfortunately I can't seem to change the IP address. One of the app that seems to work is DNSet. It changes my local ip to 10.0.0.0 but stops running when I run a vpn app like http injector to connect.
use of terminal emulator command to create alias IP doesn't seem to work as well. # ifconfig eth0:0 10.x.x.x or # if config rmnet0:0 10.x.x.x

I believe a good modder can create an app to assign an alias ip to use eg. if your local ip is 10.1.x.x and is blocked an alias IP app can temporarily issue 10.2.x.x to get connected to access the internet. So every time if a blocked range of ip wants to get online it needs to run the alias IP app to access internet using vpn app

Just my thoughts

Thank you eymss17. A lot of global network carriers use 10.x.x.x ip address around the world. Your theory is exactly like mine. I have looked for ways to change my local ip address unfortunately I can't seem to change the IP address. One of the app that seems to work is DNSet. It changes my local ip to 10.0.0.0 but stops running when I run a vpn app like http injector to connect.
use of terminal emulator command to create alias IP doesn't seem to work as well. # ifconfig eth0:0 10.x.x.x or # if config rmnet0:0 10.x.x.x

I believe a good modder can create an app to assign an alias ip to use eg. if your local ip is 10.1.x.x and is blocked an alias IP app can temporarily issue 10.2.x.x to get connected to access the internet. So every time if a blocked range of ip wants to get online it needs to run the alias IP app to access internet using vpn app

Just my thoughts
Yes they can make or create that but its not really so easy bro. Have you notice that hotvpn issued IP address of 26.26.26.1 ? it connect to the internet and bypass the IP ranged that has been blocked. if we know how to HOTVPN works maybe we can modified other VPN or handler.

Yes they can make or create that but its not really so easy bro. Have you notice that hotvpn issued IP address of 26.26.26.1 ? it connect to the internet and bypass the IP ranged that has been blocked. if we know how to HOTVPN works maybe we can modified other VPN or handler.

No I haven't tried hotvpn. do you have a link to download? please post in here.

doesn't work for me. where do you check for the changed ip address. is it the public ip or local ip address?
no I just experience it. I Connected on the HotVpn then I open XP Psiphon I saw the ip address of hot vpn display on the Interface of Xp psiphon. os it means the ip of hotvpn is 26.x.

no I just experience it. I Connected on the HotVpn then I open XP Psiphon I saw the ip address of hot vpn display on the Interface of Xp psiphon. os it means the ip of hotvpn is 26.x.

ok, it is a public IP not local ip..thanks anyway

Injector can be connected using hotvpn. Did u try that?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back