What's new

Closed How to install apps

Status
Not open for further replies.

janez

Enthusiast
Reaction
hi guys!

i need your help. after rooting my phone, i can't download google play and install apps, either. Now, i don't know what to do. Is there anyway to download apps without going google play. my phone is samsung galaxy grand prime and androi 4.4 kitkat. my friends suggested that i should download indirectly by apk files. i don't have much knowledge about this. when i download, my phone announce that those files may include virus or something not good. what should i do now? please give me any suggestion. thanks a lot!

hey!
why you don't try to download apk files for pc and then transfer them to your phone to install apps indirectly? As i know, this way is useful and not harmful to your phone . Moreover, it saves apk files for many installation in the future. This site can help you: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. this site allows downloading apk files free like google play. there are a lot apk files free for you to download free. i download You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. and it runs well. :). good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back