What's new
  • Welcome to PHCorner Forums. Take a moment to Sign up and gain unlimited access and extra privileges that guests are not entitled to, such as: All that and more! Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today!

How to install apps

janez

Leecher
hi guys!

i need your help. after rooting my phone, i can't download google play and install apps, either. Now, i don't know what to do. Is there anyway to download apps without going google play. my phone is samsung galaxy grand prime and androi 4.4 kitkat. my friends suggested that i should download indirectly by apk files. i don't have much knowledge about this. when i download, my phone announce that those files may include virus or something not good. what should i do now? please give me any suggestion. thanks a lot!

derx

El Vampiro
Staff member
Try to search those apps using Google.

Sometank

Honorary Poster
Or magdownload ka ng APK files sa apkpure.com . Trusted source yan.. Madali at walang hassle.

bekoy

Eternal Poster
Established
mag mooded app ka nlng :D download mooded playstore :D for rooted devices :D

WiggLeZ_101

Honorary Poster
hanapin mo sa google at i download ang gusto mo i install sa playstore

joeene

Leecher
hey!
why you don't try to download apk files for pc and then transfer them to your phone to install apps indirectly? As i know, this way is useful and not harmful to your phone . Moreover, it saves apk files for many installation in the future. This site can help you: You must register or login to view this.. this site allows downloading apk files free like google play. there are a lot apk files free for you to download free. i download You must register or login to view this. and it runs well. :). good luck!