What's new

Closed Pocket wifi with tnt sim

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkmatter

Honorary Poster
Good day mga sir/madam ask ko lang po if naka-encounter po ba kayo na walang upload and
download icon sa pocket nyo? as in di sya talaga makaconnect sa internet
nangyari kasi nagreg kasi ako kay jhong hilario tapos nagDL ako ng mga 2gb
tapos di na ako makaconnect.. nablock po ba si TNT? paano din maunblock si TNT thanks in advance :)

normal lang cguro yan,sakin nangyari din po yan no upload and download sa smart pocket wifi ko tnt sim. troubleshoot lamg po, 1st try to turn on and off the pocket wifi..... if doesnt work take it off the sim and turn it back..... if still doesnt work then try to go inside your pocket wifi 192.168.1.1(for my smartbro pocket wifi) then try to disconnect and connect there..if it still doesnt work you can inside your pocket wifi setting find the reset button and reset it... goodluck

normal lang cguro yan,sakin nangyari din po yan no upload and download sa smart pocket wifi ko tnt sim. troubleshoot lamg po, 1st try to turn on and off the pocket wifi..... if doesnt work take it off the sim and turn it back..... if still doesnt work then try to go inside your pocket wifi 192.168.1.1(for my smartbro pocket wifi) then try to disconnect and connect there..if it still doesnt work you can inside your pocket wifi setting find the reset button and reset it... goodluck

thank you sir i'll try this

Status
Not open for further replies.