What's new

Closed Quotable quotes from president duterte's first sona

Status
Not open for further replies.

readersdb

Addict
Reaction
Top quotes from President Duterte's SONA this Monday July 25, 2016

FULL SOURCE and images: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

We cannot move forward if we allow our past to pull us back

Those who betrayed the people's trust shall not go unpunished; they will have their day of reckoning.

Human rights must work to uplift human dignity. Human rights can't be used as an excuse to destroy the country.

We will strive to have a permanent and lasting peace before my term ends. That is my goal, that is my dream.

I assure you, this will be a clean government.

Addressing global warming shall also be our top priority but ipon a fair and equitable equation.

At the end of my term, we hope to have a stronger economy, characterized by solid growth, strong dollar reserves.

If we cannot, as yet, love one another, then in God's name, let us not hate each other too much.

We will lower personal corporate income tax, relax bank secrecy.

Lengthen the validity of the passports from the current 5 years to 10 years.

We have to bond and act together. We have to help each other. For only then we can truly prevail.

Responsible Parenthood and Reproductive Health Law must be put into full force and effect.

I have to protect the country. The interest of the country must come first.

This government does not condone violence and repression of media. The bona fide media have always been our partner for change.

Please like us on facebook for more useful posts!
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

wala akong quotes,
just noticed the president paused after greeting erap, hinanap ata si pnoy ano?..

Status
Not open for further replies.