What's new

Closed Globe pocket wifi problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

varus

Eternal Poster
Reaction
Tulong po bakit pag gumagamit ako nang pocket wifi ok sia pag sa android pero pag sa pc limited access siya

Try mo to boss.

I think i have may found a solution to my problem.

These are the steps i have done and it now works. This was on Windows 7

1) Connect to the wireless network.
2) Open up Control Panel, Network & Internet, Network and Sharing Centre and then the Manage Wireless Connections tab.
3) Highlight the wireless network and click on the Adapter properties tab.
4) Go down to where it says Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and click properties.
5) last step is to press "obtain an IP Adress Automatically" radio button, click the "Validate Setting Upon Exit" button and press OK.

These are the steps i took to fix my problem and it now works fine so if anyone else has this problem try this and it should after this.

Source:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Try mo to boss.

I think i have may found a solution to my problem.

These are the steps i have done and it now works. This was on Windows 7

1) Connect to the wireless network.
2) Open up Control Panel, Network & Internet, Network and Sharing Centre and then the Manage Wireless Connections tab.
3) Highlight the wireless network and click on the Adapter properties tab.
4) Go down to where it says Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and click properties.
5) last step is to press "obtain an IP Adress Automatically" radio button, click the "Validate Setting Upon Exit" button and press OK.

These are the steps i took to fix my problem and it now works fine so if anyone else has this problem try this and it should after this.

Source:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Maraming salamat po try ko po to brad

Status
Not open for further replies.