What's new

Crypto Its time! Double Your bitcoin in just 50Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrhuman18

Honorary Poster
Established
Reaction
Hey every one I have a very good news for all who knows bitcoin..
Double your Bitcoin now>> You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. makikita nyo ang proof sa website dahil continuous a payouts nila and live mong makikita.
Kung wala pa kayong bitcoin address register kayo dito You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. pwede kang magdeposit sa 7eleven.
How does DoubleChain.info operate?
First you send your Bitcoin to deposit address and every hour for 50 hours you will receive 4% payment from your deposit amount. Example: You send 2 Bitcoins to your deposit address and every hour for 50 hours you will receive 0.08 BTC to your BTC address what will make 4 BTC return after 50 hours. This way in 50 hours you can double any BTC amount that you have sent to deposit address.
Welcome to Bitcoin generator platform.
Bitcoins are created as a reward for payment processing work in which users offer their computing power to verify and record payments into a public ledger. This activity is called mining and miners are rewarded with transaction fees and newly created bitcoins. Besides being obtained by mining, bitcoins can be exchanged for other currencies, products, and services. Users can send and receive bitcoins for an optional transaction fee.
What is DoubleChain.info?
DoubleChain.info is Bitcoin generator platform where you can multiply Bitcoins.

How does DoubleChain.info operate?
First you send your Bitcoin to deposit address and every hour for 50 hours you will receive 4% payment from your deposit amount. Example: You send 2 Bitcoins to your deposit address and every hour for 50 hours you will receive 0.08 BTC to your BTC address what will make 4 BTC return after 50 hours. This way in 50 hours you can double any BTC amount that you have sent to deposit address.

How much can I gain if I invite others with referral URL?
You will receive 15% of their deposit instantly at your wallet address.

I made deposit but I do not see it in my wallet?
Deposit will appear in your wallet after 1 Bitcoin network confirmation.

How can I trust DoubleChain.info?
Test with a small amount for the 1st time. For example with a minimal deposit amount of 0.005 BTC.

How much will I receive?
You will receive 4% return for 50 hours what makes 200% return on your deposit amount.

How much does DoubleChain.info charge for service?
You can use DoubleChain.info Bitcoin generator platform entirely for free.

What is a maximal amount that I can multiply?
DoubleChain.info does not limit volume that you can multiply.

How much is minimal multiply amount?
Minimal deposit is 0.005 BTC. Smaller deposits system can not accept.

I have sent Bitcoin to deposit address, what I should do now?
Now you can rest, our system handlers will do all work for you. All payments will arrive at your wallet address.

Can I access my wallet from other computer or phone?
Yes, simply enter your wallet address and you will be logged into your wallet.

Can I make several deposits to multiply?
Yes, you make an unlimited amount of deposits.

Last edited:
no..wag ka mag invest ng malakihan.. hatiin mo paunti unti kasi kapag isang bagsak lang hindi ka babayaran nyan :)

no..wag ka mag invest ng malakihan.. hatiin mo paunti unti kasi kapag isang bagsak lang hindi ka babayaran nyan :)
salamat po sa tips. pwede po kaya gumawa ng madaming account sa bitcoin tapos mag deposit ako kada isa? thanks po.

hindi ko lang sure ee.. basta wag masyado malaki invest mo.. parang coinsdouble din yan ee hindi nababayaran kapag malaki invest :LOL:

hindi ko lang sure ee.. basta wag masyado malaki invest mo.. parang coinsdouble din yan ee hindi nababayaran kapag malaki invest :LOL:
thanks sir try ko din gumawa ng ibat ibang bitcoin account.. salamat po talaga sa payo.. katagal ko na ding naghahanap ng ganito ngyon ko lang po nakita.

tama ka sir. hugot lines. wag mung gastosan yung nililigawan mo.. hehe kasi di ka naman siguradong sasagutin. kaya maliit lng lagay ko mga minimum lang. 0.005 btc 100php yata. tapos gawa ako ng limang acount bali 500 lahat lagay ko. after 50hours 1000 na. and labas ko dito kung ikukumpara sa tao babaero. haha :)

Ang masasabi ko lng dito it's better than Cloud Mining Every hour sila nagbabayad syo. I will really recommend this sa mga kaibigan ko..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back