What's new

Closed civil engineering pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

liner

Honorary Poster
Reaction
txtbook in civil engineering, request lang po tulangan ko kaya mghanap ng soft copy... xD..
mechanics, Structural analysis, geos.. meron po aki dito.. XD

hi guys, sori i dont know how to send files,
but i know how to häçk scrib.com
scrib is world's largest digital library..
i tried this two or 3 times, XD

Step1: Go to You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

#Step2: Search document or page you want to view or download without paying to Scribd and copy the URL of that page.

androos-Techposts2.jpg

#Step3: Now Log in to Scribd account or simply sign up for a new account. Alternatively, use the Facebook Login option.

#Step4: After the signing up you will be asked for subscriptions if you are not a monthly subscribe. Just Skip it and get back to your account (important step).

-03-15_41_31-Upload-a-Document-_-Scribd-Techposts2.jpg
Upload Any Document to Scribd your Account Upload Any Document to Scribd Account

#Step6: Now Upload any type of document. For eg: create a new text document and write anything on it and upload.

#Step7: Give titles and description for the uploaded content (not required but if you want to, you can) and Save it to continue.

-03-15_42_31-Upload-a-Document-_-Scribd-Techposts2.jpg
Write file info about the Document you are Uploading to Scribd

#Step8: Now paste the URL you copied in #Step 2 in the address bar for downloading that document.

#Step9: You will see a download button, just click on it and your download will start. You can notice here that the file once not download getting download easily.

Attachments

hi guys, still don't know how to upload files here!
guys be specific so that i can help u!.
i mean at least give me the author, what edition!. xD

scirbd is working for me!,
there is another way to häçk scribd, just find on google a generate account. xD

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
i found this here maybe! cridet to the owner.. xD
you can direct download any torrent using this!..
most of my pdf came from torrent!..
if you dont have a stable connection you can use this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back