1. Welcome to PHCorner Forums. Take a moment to Sign up and gain unlimited access and extra privileges that guests are not entitled to, such as:

    All that and more! Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today!

Als problem

Discussion in 'Academic & Campus Talk' started by 29jomar, Sep 5, 2016.

  1. 29jomar

    29jomar Grasshopper Established

    Mga sir at mam patulong poh
    Nag aral po ako ng Als noong 2007 meron lang po ako ng diploma saka certicate of completion

    Wala po akong card saka goodmoral??

    Tanong ko po kung mag aaral po ako ng college? Kaylangan pa ba ng card saka goodmoral? Tnx po
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2016
  2. 29jomar

    29jomar Grasshopper Established

    Certificate of completion
  3. dpkry

    dpkry Eternal Poster Established

    As long as you meet the admission requirements of the school you are intending to enroll at, you can. Different schools have different requirements, though, so we suggest you call them up so they can give you a list of the requirements you need to comply with.

    We’re not sure where you can get a Certificate of Good Moral Character, but you could probably try asking your ALS teacher. He or she might be able to issue one for you or at least tell you who can.

    source: Please or Register to view links - Alternative Learning System: Frequently Asked Questions
    29jomar likes this.
  4. bozzr5

    bozzr5 Enthusiast Established

    Pwede na siguro ung completion mo at diploma
Tags / Keywords:

Share This Page