What's new

Closed You create your own god

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mathematics (and reason alone) already proved that 2+2 is not equal to 5. But if your point that if God says that 2+2=5 and is objective but beyond human understanding, then you misunderstood God. Sorry, but the God you think is illogical and incomprehensible. Morality cannot say 2+2=4 or 5 or 100. If the 1st person killed 1 person, and the second killed 3 persons, can we say that the first person is not that much immoral than the second? If you answer yes, then I dont understand you. If you answer no, then your argument is invalid. Again, I dont want to go too far from the thread topic.
Uhm it was meant to be figurative not Mathematics per se. But I am quite intrigued to your tonality as if you were really able to comprehend how God thinks. Don't worry we are not deviating away from the topic but let's just say we are on the outskirts of it.

Uhm it was meant to be figurative not Mathematics per se. But I am quite intrigued to your tonality as if you were really able to comprehend how God thinks. Don't worry we are not deviating away from the topic but let's just say we are on the outskirts of it.

Oh no. I wish I could. It's beyond me to understand what God thinks. Even Einstein would agree. I just want to make sense of this world. That life is meaningful, and we are not just random circumstances happened in any way. I want to know God through reason, and not just because I was told that God really exists.

i can make my own god pala.. thanks sir.. :)
The doctrine if hell is one teaching that makes us feel that God is unfair. But the Bible does not teach that literal hell.

The truth: The Bible does not talk about fiery hell were people will be tormented.
Ecclesiastes 9:5,10 When one dies, wala na cya pakiramdam. Paano pa cya mapaparusahan?

Rom 6:23 kamatayan ang kabayaran ng kasalanan. So kung bayad na, bakit oa parurusahan?

In summary, Bible does not teach hell. Ni hindi man lang ito pumasok sa puso ng Diyos. Jeremiah 7:31

The doctrine if hell is one teaching that makes us feel that God is unfair. But the Bible does not teach that literal hell.

The truth: The Bible does not talk about fiery hell were people will be tormented.
Ecclesiastes 9:5,10 When one dies, wala na cya pakiramdam. Paano pa cya mapaparusahan?

Rom 6:23 kamatayan ang kabayaran ng kasalanan. So kung bayad na, bakit pa parurusahan?

In summary, Bible does not teach hell. Ni hindi man lang ito pumasok sa puso ng Diyos. Jeremiah 7:31

Oh no. I wish I could. It's beyond me to understand what God thinks. Even Einstein would agree. I just want to make sense of this world. That life is meaningful, and we are not just random circumstances happened in any way. I want to know God through reason, and not just because I was told that God really exists.

Well...can't blame me. The conviction of telling me that I might misunderstood God is tantamount to saying you understood how God really thinks in general not to mention highlighting the idea that "my God might think illogically. I was just intrigued by how many people think God works in mysterious ways beyond our comprehension to the point where man will raise questions or oppositions and label things as "incomprehensible". As what they say, we can't really grasp, using our human minds, the acts of God. Nonetheless, let's go back to my inquiry. Again there is a figurative meaning behind it and not Mathematics per se. Don't get me wrong. I am literally asking and seeking enlightenment and not to seek any altercation whatsoever.

Well...can't blame me. The conviction of telling me that I might misunderstood God is tantamount to saying you understood how God really thinks in general not to mention highlighting the idea that "my God might think illogically. I was just intrigued by how many people think God works in mysterious ways beyond our comprehension to the point where man will raise questions or oppositions and label things as "incomprehensible". As what they say, we can't really grasp, using our human minds, the acts of God. Nonetheless, let's go back to my inquiry. Again there is a figurative meaning behind it and not Mathematics per se. Don't get me wrong. I am literally asking and seeking enlightenment and not to seek any altercation whatsoever.

Well, you used numbers as your argument and Mathematics is the best tool to deal with numbers. Anyway, let's just leave it as that.

Well, you used numbers as your argument and Mathematics is the best tool to deal with numbers. Anyway, let's just leave it as that.

Just because I used numbers doesn't mean it will just revolve around Mathematics. Basically, it was just the facade of a figurative scenario. Just the tip of an iceberg so to speak. That's why reading between the lines would be much appreciated. Well then, I might just not bother to dig deeper as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back