What's new

Closed Wattpad 2 Any Downloader & Converter : Download FULL Wattpad Books, fast, free and easy

Status
Not open for further replies.

fallen90

Addict
Reaction
ICENIUM , FAST, NO DOWNLOAD
Screenshot_196.png

Screenshot_5.png

Screenshot_4.png

Screenshot_3.png

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_1.png

LINK for the DOWNLOADER

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Passcode is

p-h-c-o-r-n-e-r-2014
(remove the "-")

FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED​

Last edited:
Maraming salamt po dito boss.... Downloaded and test it.. di na mahihirapan sister ko mag hanap at mag lagay ng mga wattpad stories sa kanyang CP for offline reading...

Maraming salamt po dito boss.... Downloaded and test it.. di na mahihirapan sister ko mag hanap at mag lagay ng mga wattpad stories sa kanyang CP for offline reading...

.. sure ^^.. version 1.1.6 ang latest version.. currently, wala pang known bugs ang latest version ko.. ^^ enjoy downloading

bakit po hindi na kagaya nung una na nag DL ako ?? ano pa 'yare ? nahihirapan po ako nito .. pag click ku nung may DOWNLAOD WATTPAD BOOKS NOW ay ung 3owl ung lumabas tapos d ko na naintindihan .. hirap :(

I had stop maintaining the downloader servers coz im busy, busy with school, with thesis, with projects and this damn life.. if you want me to continue this.. give me a valid reason for doing so.

I had stop maintaining the downloader servers coz im busy, busy with school, with thesis, with projects and this damn life.. if you want me to continue this.. give me a valid reason for doing so.
I stumbled across wattpad and been addicted to it and by addicted I mean crazily addicted! I haven't bought a book ever since I joined! The only downside is that I have to read it online which is kind of a bummer but.. not when I saw your post. I had a huge grin across my face, you've been a lifesaver! :) I'm not gonna lie it's upsetting to see you discontinue this, I know my fellow wattpad users will agree. I sincerely appreciate you helping all of us. I know it's hard to maintain a server and I wish I could return the favor but I don't know how but please don't bail out?

I stumbled across wattpad and been addicted to it and by addicted I mean crazily addicted! I haven't bought a book ever since I joined! The only downside is that I have to read it online which is kind of a bummer but.. not when I saw your post. I had a huge grin across my face, you've been a lifesaver! :) I'm not gonna lie it's upsetting to see you discontinue this, I know my fellow wattpad users will agree. I sincerely appreciate you helping all of us. I know it's hard to maintain a server and I wish I could return the favor but I don't know how but please don't bail out?

i appreciate your interest on my work, maintaining a server is really a darn job..... and also, it requires money ... so i had to host it in free servers, but always end up being banned or my servers deleted and suspended... and it's quite annoying for me to recreate everything, every configuration every time a server is deleted... it's a pain.. take note.. i dont get anything from this.. the adfly links are for statistics purpose.. they dont generate revenue.. -- they are darn cheap.. you cant even get a hold of $1 per 1000 views with adfly.. -- so i couldnt support my website, nor it couldnt support for a prem_ium hosting.. .. so i decided to discontinue the project.. if ever you want still to download wattpad.. try my other thread.. i posted an online downlader their.. but it's just temporary// it might again be deleted... if you really want to help me.. you can pm me.. i dont want other's poking with my own conversations.

Wattpad 2 Any Downloader & Converter : Download FULL Wattpad Books, fast, free and easy

ahhh sana po maibalik ang wattpad 2 any converter kasi po nakakatulong tlga sya sa mga mahilig magbasa ng wattpad sa site na yun and beside yung mga authors po hindi din sila namimigay ng softcopies dipende po sa ibang author , saka hanga po aq sa inyo dahil nakakagawa kayo nga ganitong site kaya sana po mapagbgyan nyo kami na maibalik ang sites na ito kahit hindi nyo na po ipagkalat pa send na lan po sa yahoomail q kasi po hindi din aq mkapasok sa phc.onl/#forbidden# dito naman po sa phconer hindi q mahanap kung saan ang pinaka download site ng wattpad na to sana po matulungan nyo ang gaya q or gaya naming mga baguhan sa computer phew malaking tulong po tlga po ito eto po email q sa yahoo wattpad_peniel@yahoo.com godbless po sana madami pa kaung ma i share :)

sana nga maibalik na po to sya.. i understand po na di talaga madali lalo na kapag recreate ay nawawala din.. dami lang talaga naghihinayang lalo na't the best talaga ang wattpad.. Basta we're here lang po to support your work.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.