What's new

Tutorial Rooting samsung galaxy mini 2 s6500/s6500d

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerbhadz

Forum Veteran
Reaction
WARNING: FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISK.THIS METHOD VOIDS WARRANTY!

1st method

to flash :
  1. plug in a fully charged s6500D in download mode
  2. start up odin
  3. rename the cdboot.img to boot.img
  4. put the boot.img in a full rom and flash it
link to You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

2nd method!noob friendly
tested by me and works FULLY
recovery is s7500 but who cares??
so...
download files from here
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

1. boot phone in download mode by pressing vol down+home key+power button
  2. open odin3 1.85
  3. click the PDA button on the midle right and then select clockworkmod-5.0.2.8.tar.md5 that you downloaded
  4. click start.
  5. wait for it to say pass with green background
  6. now the phone will boot normally
  7. shut it down again and press vol up+down+home+power to go to recovery [it will show gt-s7500 but it doesnt matter!]
  8. Now close Odin
  9. when it gives you a menu go to your pc to the rootme.zip that you downloaded
  10. extract everything in desktop
  11. run the runme.bat (my first time failed so repeat)
  12. wait for it to finish
  13. press the home button (it should be on the first choise of the menu "reboot system" )
  14. you are done!
ENJOY ROOTED S6500/s6500D!!

Odin Note: if odin can't detect your phone that means the driver is missing. download it You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Dear Jerbhadz,

Since 2 years have passed since the last reply in this thread, I am locking it to prevent necroposting. Feel free to start a new thread or contact any forum staff if you want this to be reopened.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back