What's new

Closed Microsoft Toolkit won't run

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tulungan nyo po ako, ayaw po kasi mag-run ng microsoft toolkit sa laptop ko.
kahit i-off ko pa yung antivirus and run as administrator, wala parin. walang nangyayari.

Welcome to PHC!
Enjoy!

I think your thread is appropriate to be posted here:
Ask for Help? PC Clinic & Repair Corner | PHCorner Community

BTW, according to what I've read, Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 is one of the system requirements for you to be able to run that toolkit. :)
Check it on installed programs if present. If not, then you have to install it. :)

Download Link:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

And if you will experience a slow startup after installing .NET Framework 4.0,, then here's the procedure to fix:

1) Launch 'Command Prompt'

2) Type 'cd C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727'

4) Type 'NGEN executequeueditems' and hit enter

5) It will take about 10 minutes depending upon system speed.
After the process is complete, the following prompt will appear in the command prompt C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727>

6) Type 'exit' to close the command prompt.

Last edited:
Welcome to PHC!
Enjoy!

I think your thread is appropriate to be posted here:
Ask for Help? PC Clinic & Repair Corner | PHCorner Community

BTW, according to what I've read, Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 is one of the system requirements for you to be able to run that toolkit. :)
Check it on installed programs if present. If not, then you have to install it. :)

Download Link:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

And if you will experience a slow startup after installing .NET Framework 4.0,, then here's the procedure to fix:

1) Launch 'Command Prompt'

2) Type 'cd C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727'

4) Type 'NGEN executequeueditems' and hit enter

5) It will take about 10 minutes depending upon system speed.
After the process is complete, the following prompt will appear in the command prompt C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727>

6) Type 'exit' to close the command prompt.
thanks sir, ita-try ko po ito :)

Capture
installed na po pala.. di ko alam kung bakit ayaw mag-run ng microsoft toolkit

Dear fakeuser101,

Since 2 years have passed since the last reply in this thread, I am locking it to prevent necroposting. Feel free to start a new thread or contact any forum staff if you want this to be reopened.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.