What's new

G·TM Viber Free Call for Globe and TM Subscribers 11/21/2k13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khim Briones

Forum Expert
Reaction
With Viber, everyone in the world can connect. Freely. Viber users can send free text messages, photo messages, video messages and share locations with other users. Users can also make free HD-quality calls to other Viber users on iPhone®, Android™, Windows Phone, Blackberry®, Windows®, Mac, Symbian, Nokia S40 and Bada devices over 3G/4G or WiFi connections. With more than 200 million users in over 193 countries, Viber is constantly innovating by introducing new platforms and adding fun new features including stickers and emoticons. Thanks to Globe for giving us Free Calls to Globe and TM Subscriber via Viber.
viber_free_call.png

Requirements:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. Installed sa inyong Device
Internet Connection kung kayo ang tatawag. Kahit Smart/SUN/ or kahit na anung Network sa buong mundo basta may Viber 4.0 kayo at Globe at TM ang tatawagan nyo Free Pa rin kahit wala silang internet.
Take Note: Kahit walang Viber yung tatawagan nyo pwede basta Call nyo via Viber Out.

viber_out.png

3453966.png
Mga MAM/SIR
crazy_monkey_emoticon_120.gif

Attachments

With Viber, everyone in the world can connect. Freely. Viber users can send free text messages, photo messages, video messages and share locations with other users. Users can also make free HD-quality calls to other Viber users on iPhone®, Android™, Windows Phone, Blackberry®, Windows®, Mac, Symbian, Nokia S40 and Bada devices over 3G/4G or WiFi connections. With more than 200 million users in over 193 countries, Viber is constantly innovating by introducing new platforms and adding fun new features including stickers and emoticons. Thanks to Globe for giving us Free Calls to Globe and TM Subscriber via Viber.

viber_free_call.png

Requirements:
Viber 4.0 Installed sa inyong Device
Internet Connection kung kayo ang tatawag. Kahit Smart/SUN/ or kahit na anung Network sa buong mundo basta may Viber 4.0 kayo at Globe at TM ang tatawagan nyo Free Pa rin kahit wala silang internet.
Take Note: Kahit walang Viber yung tatawagan nyo pwede basta Call nyo via Viber Out.

viber_out.png

3453966.png

Attachments

This is true! I can now send free message and send cute stickers with my friends using viber :) THANKS to Globe/TM.:);)

yes! this is true I actually using now viber. I can send free message and send cute stickers with my friends. hope to extend this :) thanks to TM/GLOBE.

This is true! I can now send free message and send cute stickers with my friends using viber :) THANKS to Globe/TM.:);)

yes! this is true I actually using now viber. I can send free message and send cute stickers with my friends. hope to extend this :) thanks to TM/GLOBE.
ano daw

Dear Javacripz,

Since 2 years have passed since the last reply in this thread, I am locking it to prevent necroposting. Feel free to start a new thread or contact any forum staff if you want this to be reopened.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back