What's new

1 Corinthians 15:24

Swimmah

Forum Guru
Elite
Reaction
1 Corinthians 15:24 (KJV) Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

A day is coming where Christ will return and quash the enemy and all who chose to follow him. Satan will finally receive what his due, and the kingdom will be given to God, the Father. A new time will arrive in which there will be no sin, no sorrow, no pain, and no death.

Dear God, I thank you that the thought of Christ returning is a cause to celebrate and not to fear. Father, I am so grateful that on that day, I will be part of those who are on your side. I pray that more and more people will surrender their lives to you, in this time, Lord, so that they can celebrate the coming of Christ too. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.

And this is the manner of his reign, that the Father will be shown to be King in his Son who was made man, to whom all things are made subject (the promiser being the only exception) to the end that the Father may afterward triumph in his Son the conqueror.